Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
1. Postings of a derogatory, vindictive, or insulting tone will be removed! No anonymous posting allowed
2. Use your real name
3. A moderator can and will delete any posts in non-compliance with the published rules
4. Multiple violations of the rules can lead to your being banned from posting
5. PLEASE report to the webmaster
any posts you consider to be in violation of the rules or contrary to the spirit of the site so that swift action may be taken!
6. Specific situations/questions are more likely to provide better responses
7. Keep on topic
8. Specific categories are helpful in cataloging and searching the forum for like questions and answers (eg. Furniture and furnishings, Questions regarding specific unit types should contain the unit type (CS, DS, Studio, 1 bedroom suite), Contracting)
9. Please post any questions on the operation/suggestions/features of the forum or the website in general to the suggestion box so that others may benefit from the responses.
How we use collected information
Beaver Run Homeowners may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
1. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
1. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
1. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
2. To send periodic emails.
3. We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
620 Village Road
Breckenridge, CO 80424
This document was last updated on September 23, 2014